Tuesday, October 6, 2015

THIS FRIDAY DON'T MISS IT! also... RAINGUTTER REGATTA COMING UP

View this email in your browser

A night of fun and fellowship for all children and their family.  Food is provided but space is limited.  Please RSVP for the nights that work best for your family.
 
SEE FLYER FOR MORE DATES AND DETAILS
first one is this Friday night!!!!!
 

October, 9    
Movie (Meet the Robinsons)  
Spaghetti a la Robinson

 

Contact Dave Faris at 616-392-1814 or dave@immanuel.cc

Our Annual Raingutter Regatta is scheduled to set sail October, 18 during our Sunday night programs (ages 5-5th grade)

The race is accomplished by placing your finished boat in a 12ft raingutter and blowing on the sail from behind all the way down the gutter to the finish line. Race will start around 6:30pm.

Each child needs a kit.  Boats are to be constructed at home.  Instructions will be included with the kit.  Kits cost five dollars. 

For kits, or any questions please contact David Faris
dave@immanul.cc or 392-1814

DO THIS SURVEY WITH YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL LEARN A LOT!!

  • I feel great when people notice how well I __________________.
  • My friends would say one of my best qualities is ______________.
  • I get annoyed when I have to ___________________________.
  • If I had a free afternoon, I'd enjoy ___________________________.
  • If I could volunteer, I'd really like to ___________________________.
  • The two happiest times in my life are ________________________.
  • One thing I do well without having to think about it is ____________.
  • People would be surprised to know that I __________________.
  • I feel like I help others when I ___________________________.

Check out this months newsletter for ideas to help your children identify and use their special gifts.

We want to partner with you in helping your children grow in wisdom.  
Here is how we would like to do it.

Character Cards and Stickers

 

  • Collect all 10 cards (new card given every other week)
  • Memorize all ten verses and definitions
  • Sticker per verse and definition (stick on back of card)
  • Show completed cards each review night, receive additional prize
  • 4th and 5th graders will receive a free trip to summer camp if all completed
Cards may be completed at any point during the year
GUARD THEM WITH YOUR LIFE, KEEP THEM IN A SAFE PLACE

Pastor, David Faris
Children's Ministry  |  dave@immanuel.cc  |  Immanuel Church    
cell:  616-335-1296  |  office:  616-392-1814



unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 






This email was sent to media517.3921814@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Immanuel Church · 325 104th Ave · Holland, MI 49423 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment