Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Faith Devotional - Tuesday, September 15




Jesus Calling – Walk With Me
Walk by faith, not by sight. As you take steps of faith, depending on Me, I will show you how much I can do for you. If you live your life too safely, you will never know the thrill of seeing Me work through you. When I gave you My Spirit, I empowered you to live beyond your natural ability and strength. That's why it is so wrong to measure your energy level against the challenges ahead of you. The issue is not your strength but Mine, which is limitless. By walking close to Me, you can accomplish My purposes in My strength.
For we walk by faith, not by sight:
2 Corinthians 5:7 (KJV)
Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow
the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives.

Galatians 5:25 (NLT)
Since this is the kind of life we have chosen,
the life of the Spirit, let us make sure
that we do not just hold it as an idea in our heads
or a sentiment in our hearts,
but work out its implications in every detail of our lives.

Galatians 5:25 (MSG)


Adapted From: Sarah Young

No comments:

Post a Comment